How to buy from the online shop?
Registration as an e-shop user
You can access the e-shop with a username and password. You become a user register at the checkout by clicking the “Create an account?” button. Fill in the required form and complete it order by clicking the “Place an order” button. Your username is your email address and account you can enter the password yourself. A confirmation of registration will be sent to the e-mail address you entered.
NB! You do not need a user account to place an order. Orders can be placed without without an account.
What are your choices after you have logged in?
– You can see information concerning your last orders;
– You can change your (contact) information;
– You can purchase new items from the online shop.
– You can apply for a rent agreement.
If you wish to rent items from the online shop, click on the “Rent” button next to the item. The rent application form will appear. Fill in the necessary information and click on the button “Submit the application”. Your application will be reviewed and you will receive a response within two working days. If everything is in order, your rent agreement will be sent to the e-mail address inserted into the application.
Adding items into your shopping cart
After you have found a suitable item from our online shop, press “Add to shopping cart”.
After that you can continue your shopping or begin placing your order in the shopping cart section. To purchase your item(s), click on the link “Check your shopping cart.”
Later you can check the items added into your shopping cart by clicking on the button “Shopping cart” in the upper right corner.
Checking your shopping cart
1. Add your desired items into the shopping cart.
2. Check your shopping cart and verify that you have the right items and quantities there.
3. To purchase your items, press on the button „Go to checkout“.
– Fill in your information and choose a payment method.
– You can pay for your items via a suitable bank link or a prepayment invoice.
Choose a suitable delivery method:
– The items will be delivered to your home via a courier service;
– You will pick the items up yourself at: Välja tn. 7, Pärnu;
– SmartPost parcel terminal;
– Omniva parcel terminal;
From the address Välja tn. 7 you will receive the goods immediately after paying for the goods. Courier or the goods will be delivered by parcel machine within 3 working days of payment of the invoice. Valides If the mode of transport is a parcel machine, please wait for the SMS notification of the arrival of the parcel.
If the content of the shopping cart exceeds 300 €, the goods will be delivered to the customer free of charge.
When you pay for the items via a bank link, choose the bank from which you wish to make the transfer.
After you have finished making the payment in the online bank environment, be sure to press the button “Back to the merchant” („Tagasi kaupmehe juurde”).
Fulfilling your order and tracking your delivery
After you have made your purchase, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that informs you about the succesful fulfillment of the order. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, call +372 504 6928 for additional information.
An e-mail will be sent after the item(s) have been sent on their way as well. The items will be delivered by our partner courier company within 3 working days. The courier service can only deliver items within Estonia.
Returning the items
If your ordered items are not functioning or have been damaged during the delivery, contact us immediately via the information number +372 504 6928 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to return the item(s) within 14 days after delivery and get a refund (including transporation costs).
When returning the items, pack them into their original packages and be sure to add the invoice.
If you have any questions concerning the delivery or returns, call +372 504 6928.
Prices of delivery
– Pick the items up yourself at Välja tn. 7 Pärnu – 0 €
– SmartPost parcel service – package of up to 5 kg 3,90 € and over 5 kg 4,90 €
– Omniva parcel service – package of up to 3 kg 3,90 €, 3-5 kg 4,90 € and over 5 kg 5,90 €
– Delivery (courier service) – package of up to 5 kg 5,90 € and over 5 kg 9,90 €
When the shopping cart contents exceeds 300 €, then it delivered by courier free of charge.
Pick the items up yourself
There is no extra charge if you pick the item(s) up yourself from the address Välja tn. 7, Pärnu.
SmartPost parcel service
SmartPost parcel service is a “self-service post office”. The parcel terminals are located inside local shopping centres which have good access, nice parking conditions and long opening hours.
More information about SmartPost here
Omniva parcel service
Omniva parcel service is a “self-service post office”. The parcel terminals are located outside local shopping centres, which are accessible 24 hours a day.
More information about Omniva here
Delivery via courier service
The courier service can only deliver items within Estonia. When ordering your items via a courier service, please enter the desired date of delivery into the additional information box. You can also add detailed information about the recipient of the package or any possible delivery obstacles into the additional information box.
The package will be delivered to you by the courier company ELS.
If the ordered items are not delivered within the set time limit, please inform us via telephone +372 504 6928 or by e-mail email@example.com
Terms of payment
In our online shop you can pay for your items via a bank link or via a prepayment option.
Internet bank payment methods are offered by Maksekeskus AS, the choice is:
• Estonian banking links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay
• Visa / Mastercard card payments
• Finnish bank links: Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Savings Bank, Pohjola, POP Bank, S-Bank, Savings Bank
• Latvian banking links: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele and Luminor
• Lithuanian banking links: Swedbank, SEB and Luminor
Pay attention! After finalizing your payment be sure to press the button “Back to the merchant” („Tagasi kaupmehe juurde”). An order confirmation will be displayed to confirm your order.
When choosing the option “Pay via an invoice”, (“Tasun arve alusel”) an invoice will be sent to the e-mail address entered into the order.
Pay attention! We will begin to fill the order after we have received the payment. The delivery date will be postponed by the number of days the payment was delayed.
Repairs and maintenance
What do you need to do if your device is not functioning?
First you must check whether you are using your device in accordance with the instruction manual.
If your device still isn’t working , find the documents that prove your purchase.
If you have any issues concerning repairs and maintenance, please contact the Veikand Service Center via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +372 385 3082.
If you do not have a document that proves your purchase, you can not send your faulty device to be repaired.
What do you need to do before sending your device to be repaired?
Send only faulty devices and/or accessories that are necessary to define the deficiency of the device to the repair shop.
Is the repair work free?
Veikand will remove the deficiencies revealed during the complaint period for free.
The complaint period lasts for 24 months and starts from the purchase date.
Veikand will not remove the deficiencies revealed during the complaint period for free, if the deficiency is caused by:
– normal wear;
– improper use or maintenance (also if the device has been serviced or repaired by an unauthorized individual);
– removing,changing or damaging the serial number or inspection sticker;
– deficiencies that were found and explained to the customer by Veikand before purchasing the item;
– external factors. Including lightning strikes, improper electrical voltage and voltage fluctuations, humidity, fluids, mechanical injuries etc.
Veikand will rely on the expertise (diagnose) of the Veikand Service Center when determining the liability factors. If the examination reveals that the deficiency is caused by the factors explained above, but it is possible to repair the device, you have the option to pay for the repairs. If the device has mechanical or fluid-related damage, the device will not be repaired for free in the future as well.
If Veikand is not responsible for the elimination of the deficiency of the device and the repair of the device is not possible, you have to pay for the performed expertise (diagnostics). You also have to pay for the performed expertise (diagnostics) if Veikand does not find any fault in your device and the device is in accordance with the technical requirements of manufacturer.
You do not have to pay for the expertise for the first 6 months after the purchase date.
If you do not agree with our position, you must prove that:
– there is a deficiency (that is not in accordance with the contract);
– the deficiency or its cause existed during the moment of delivery;
– Veikand is responsible for the deficiency.
After you have found a deficiency during the first 6 month period you must prove that:
– there is a deficiency (that is not in accordance with the contract);
– the deficiency or its cause was revealed during those 6 months (the client contacted Veikand within the first 6 month period).
If Veikand has given the device a warranty, we will guarantee the elimination of the deficiency according to the warranty conditions.
How long is the repair time?
It depends on the deficiency. Usually it does not exceed 14 calendar days. The actual repair time will be agreed upon after you have brought the device in to be repaired.
What if the device is repaired several times?
If the fault starts to appear frequently and it is not removable, the device will be replaced or you will be given a refund. There is no set limit for the number of times the device can be repaired, but as a rule the device will be replaced or refunded after the fault has appearad for three times.
What if I don’t know how to use the device?
Try to seek help from the user manual. If you can not find your user manual, you can download it from our online shop.
Download: E-store registration guide ENG